Our newly launched, suite of proprietary portfolio products are perfectly suited
for prime borrowers who are underbanked, self-employed, or require flexible, common-sense underwriting of the
Our unique set of alternative products enables us to responsibly help millions of diverse, underserved
borrowers and their communities. We have something for everyone.
- Community Mortgage is a unique loan program based on common sense underwriting that does NOT require
income documentation or employment verification. This mortgage program is a unique
solution for the large number of borrowers who have been previously turned down for a mortgage or left
stranded because of the inability to meet stringent income documentation requirements.
- It is ideal for borrowers that are unable to meet traditional underwriting requirements due to
volatile or alternative income, lack of income documentation or those recovering from a past event (i.e.
employment issues due to health, divorce, foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy).
- Retired, self-employed or un-employed
- New to the workforce
- Owners &/or employees of cash businesses
- Borrowers who want to buy before they sell
- Real Estate investors
Alt-A - Alternative to A+ Credit:
- Alt-A - Alternative to A+ Credit is a program specifically designed for borrowers that can meet the full income and asset
documentation requirements, but do NOT fit the Jumbo Prime credit box.
In addition to accommodating credit guidelines, potential borrowers include those with excellent credit but
may not meet restrictive Prime or Conventional underwriting requirements for documentation or debt-to-income
Alt-Doc - Alternative Income Documentation Requirements:
- Alt-Doc - Alternative Income Documentation Requirements is a mortgage program that qualifies homeowners by using
non-traditional methods and/or non-traditional documentation to determine qualifying income.
This unique solution has distinct approval parameters for borrowers that have demonstrated the ability to
repay (ATR) a loan but cannot qualify for a standard mortgage program. Borrowers looking to take advantage of
alternative qualifying methods such as Asset Depletion or as few as 3 months Bank Statements, can do so with
lower credit scores (down to 600) and loan-to-values (LTVs) up to 90%.
- Owning a home is a big part of the American Dream. It's also a goal of many people who live in
the country, but haven't yet acquired official citizenship.
- Commerce’s Foreign National Loan Product is a mortgage solution for non-US citizen foreign
national borrowers wanting to purchase a second home or investment property. A foreign national borrower is
defined as a non-resident alien who is NOT authorized to live or work in the U.S. or holds a visa that is
indicative of a more temporary residency than required to meet Non-Permanent Resident Alien requirements.
- If this describes you, then investor guidelines and regulations can make the home buying
process more complicated. However, there are programs and products that can help you become a homeowner. We
offer financing options to non-resident aliens, foreign nationals, and citizens of countries outside of the
- Our Foreign National loan program is unique in that we do not require a credit score, have
interest-only options and accept loan-to-value (LTV) ratios (size of the loan compared to the value of the
property) of up to 70%.