Bunker Rayner joined the mortgage industry after receiving his BS from California Lutheran University in 1997. He has more than 20 years of mortgage experience. He received his real estate broker license in 2006.
Bunker has the experience and necessary tools to provide a high-level of customer service. He is truly passionate about helping his clients achieve their financial goals and dreams of homeownership.
In Bunker’s spare time, he serves as the President of Inland Empire Project Kids, a non-profit organization raising funds for child abuse prevention programs and facilities within Southern California. He is also the Director for the Family Self Sufficiency program at the Riverside County Housing Authority, helping underserved families get on the path to homeownership. In addition to volunteering, Bunker supports numerous groups and events in the Inland Empire including Relay for Life, Settlement House, AYSO Youth Programs, Corona High School ROTC, Project Kids, VAREP, and the American Cancer Society. He is a member of the Corona Chamber of Commerce, The Inland Gateway Association of Realtors, Women’s Council of Realtors, and Recreation Committee.
- Association of Realtors Affiliate of the Year, 2000
- Corona Chief of Police Award of Excellence, 2000
- Corona Chamber of Commerce Ambassador of the Year, 2007
- Certificate of Special Recognition from Congressman Ken Calvert, 2007
- President’s Award from Association of Realtors, 2014
- Riverside Economic Development Agency Most Valuable Volunteer, 2014