San Ramon, CA
This role is a marketing support role to assist Corporate Marketing for all lines of business, retail and wholesale. The marketing team currently consists of a VP of Marketing, Corporate Marketing Manager, a couple of local regional marketing managers and some contract designers/developers.
This individual will be responsible for pushing company content (including video) into social media, assisting to prepare marketing materials for loan officers and their referral, managing marketing programs such as Closing Gift, Company store,
- ONBOARDING: All marketing related logistical aspects of onboarding new people.
- Add loan officers to web site, create their individual mircrosites
- Schedule headshots - coordinate with loan officer & photographer in local area.
- Set up email signatures
- Send new hire welcome gifts & manage inventory
- Work across functional departments to get data into the right places
- Assist with new announcements
- Assist with getting social media etc. updated
- Social Media announcements
- Order/manage business cards
- Manage Closing Gift Program
- SWAG – manage swag orders & coordination
- SUPPLIES – folders, letterhead, pens, notepads etc.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Help with social media posts, announcements, events. Help assist LOs to get their social media sites compliant and updated.
- Manage training schedule & set up trainings via GO TO WEBINAR. Load them to Intranet.
- Help Project Manage & Marketing ticket system.
- Education – High school and college preferred.
- Experience – Social media, project management, competency in basic MS programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google docs, etc.), great interpersonal & communication skills and a positive, attitude are all MUSTS. Bonus: some marketing experience & knowledge of design programs like Indesign & Photoshop.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
The requirements and the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.