Doc Drawer - Retail Mortgage Operations
San Ramon, CA
The Doc Drawer ensure accurate and timely creation of loan documents by reviewing and inputting loan file data into the applicable computer application.
- Upon receipt of the document request employee will review files to ensure all necessary documents are included (invoice, insurance, VOE etc.). Check all documents against the system and notify team of missing or incomplete information, as appropriate.
- Confirm all fees, rates, points and loan information for accuracy.
- Inputs data from loan package into the computer application and generates loan documents. Ensures accuracy of all dates and information, signature lines (Trust, POA, etc.).
- Ensures dates of documents are within TRID guidelines from Initial CD.
- Adheres to company posted turn times.
- Notifies team when documents are released to Closing Agent.
- Ability to prepare and issue a Closing Disclosure.
- Balance bottom line regarding cash to close and cash back to borrower.
- Balance wire for funding on wet state doc draws with Closing Agent.
- May prepare and review a variety of required correspondence.
- Responds to routine and non-routine questions from team members and others and follows up with them as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED.
- 1-2 years’ experience in loan closing, doc drawing, or loan funding.
- Knowledge of wet and dry state processes.
- Knowledge of TRID.
- Strong customer service, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required
- Strong attention to detail.
- Current FHA, VA and USDA experience
- Familiarity with Encompass 360
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
The requirements and the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.